(as of Jun 06,2021 16:12:37 UTC – Details)
Create projects both big and small. Use the Touch and Robotics boards to follow one of our programming guides or create your own code from scratch. Have your students create wearable technology using conductive thread. Crazy Circuits parts are compatible with LEGO and other similar brick building systems. Crazy Circuits parts come 100% ready to go out of the box; which means no soldering or preparation required!
This kit covers topics such as circuitry, programming, logic, design, sewable technology, art, and design.
MAKERSPACE SET INCLUDES:
– Crazy Circuits Chips
– Five Touch Boards and USB Cables
– Three Robotics Boards and USB Cables
– Five Blink/Fade Boards
– Five Standard Pushbuttons
– Five Jumbo Pushbuttons
– Five Slide Switches
– Five Coin Cell Battery Holders
– Twenty Jumbo 10mm LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
– Twenty Mini Surface Mount LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
– Fifteen Brick LEDs (Red, Amber, Green, Blue, White)
– Five Mini RGB LEDs
– Five Piezoelectric Speakers
– Ten Screw Terminals
– Ten Rolls of Conductive Nylon Tape – ⅛ inch, 16 feet
– Five Bobbins of Conductive Thread – 16 feet
– Ten Alligator Clips
– Fifty Batteries (CR2032)
– Five 2AAA Battery Holders
– Three Standard Servo Motors
– Six Continuous Rotation Servo Motors
– Ten LEGO Compatible Servo Brackets
– Ten LEGO Compatible Servo Horns
– Ten LEGO Baseplates (8×16 studs)
– Plastic Organizer
DIRECTIONS, LESSON PLANS AND VIDEOS
– Find many additional step-by-step guides for other Crazy Circuit projects at our online Project Database.
CREATE YOUR OWN FUN!!!!
CRAZY CIRCUITS MAKERSPACE SET – A large-format set of Crazy Circuits supplies in two sturdy and clear plastic organizers. For use in simple circuits, programming, and sewing projects in a school or Makerspace environment.
FUN, ENGAGING, EDUCATIONAL – Contains precisely engineered parts, supplies, and a sturdy carry case. Teaches important STEM and STEAM skills. Can even be used for conductive sewing projects. Includes Makertape brand conductive tape. No programming skills needed.
ENCOURAGES CREATIVITY – Design your own projects from scratch or follow one of our many Project Guides. Add Crazy Circuits parts to any LEGO project to make it light up!
LEGO COMPATIBLE – Use the included conductive thread to create eye-catching wearables. Crazy Circuits parts are compatible with LEGO and similar brick building systems.
NO SOLDERING REQUIRED – Crazy Circuits parts come 100% ready to go out of the box; which means no soldering or preparation is required. Uses conductive Marker Tape for easy project creation!