$825.00 - $693.08
(as of Jul 08,2021 03:21:33 UTC – Details)
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Most quartz watches are accurate to 15 seconds a month, Bulova Precisionist is accurate to 10 seconds a year. The key is Precisionist’s unique three-prong crystal, which produces a vibration frequency of 262.144 kilohertz (kHz), eight times greater than the usual two-prong crystal and the highest of any watch available today.
- Sleek meets sporty in this luxurious Bulova® chronograph timepiece.
- Stainless steel case.
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over clasp closure and push button release.
- Three-hand analog display with precisionist movement.
- Black dial features three hands, hour markers, minute track, four subdials, date display window, split-second track, and brand detailing.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Water resistant.
- Your Bulova watch is covered by Bulova’s 3-Year Global Warranty.
- Case Height: 43 mm
- Case Width: 46 mm
- Case Depth: 12 mm
- Band Width: 25 2⁄5 mm
- Band Circumference/Length: 11 in
- Weight: 8 oz
Technical dive watch featuring hex-screw accents at bezel and mixed-media dial with four chronograph subdials
46.5 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
Japanese quartz movement with analog display
Stainless steel band with fold-over clasp with single push-button safety closure
Water resistant to 300 m (984 ft): In general, suitable for mixed-gas diving.262kHz vibrational frequency