$295.00 - $109.98
(as of Jun 27,2021 18:49:47 UTC – Details)
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Sleek and sophisticated are the first two things that come to mind when wearing this stunning Citizen® timepiece.
- Using the most advanced technology in watchmaking, the Eco-Drive never needs a battery. Citizen’s Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve that lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model).
- Silver-tone stainless steel case.
- Silver-tone stainless steel bracelet features a fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Round case, 40mm.
- Featuring a black dial with silver-tone hands, stick marker at twelve o’clock, logo and date window.
- Two-hand Eco-Drive™ quartz movement with date display window.
- Water resistant 30 meters/100 feet.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the “Service Information” section.
Silver-tone watch with black topring and dial featuring logo, date window, and single 12 o’clock hour marker
40 mm case with mineral dial window. H504, 1-Second Chronograph, 1 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes
Japanese quartz movement with analog display and equipped with Eco-Drive, which charges in natural or indoor light
Stainless steel band with fold-over clasp with single push-button safety closure
Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming